Hello from Alberta

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hacksaw

Oct 19, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Hi folks,

I'm just a Canadian who loves to be outdoors. I hike, backpack, camp, snow shoe, fish, etc. I used to be involved with Search and Rescue which in turn got me into stuff like survival preparedness and bushcraft.

This forum seemed like a great place to sign on...I'm not sure what took me so long since it's easily one of biggest. I'm currently (or have been a) member of several of the other forums out there but have only really been active at the Dirt Time forum where I post and moderate also as Hacksaw. In fact I use that name on all the forums I sign up for unless it's taken...then I go with Hack or Hacks or Hack-something.

I'm also a bit of a knife nut, a photographer, and have gotten into doing some video work. I'm going to be starting a YouTube channel right away where I can get some of that work out there. I'll share some of those here if they're bushcrafty enough.

Other than that I'm just here to learn and chat and meet some new folks.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Hacksaw - welcome to the forum

I visited Edmonton this year but annoyingly it was the day before Cabellas opened the new store :banghead:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE