Hello from a wet Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

flibb

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2005
Kent
Just a quick hello type post.

Names Jon, come from Hildenborough Kent (29, married no sprogs), found this site after looking for info and axes for my next camping trip. Have a general interest in the countryside and come from a shooting / fishing background. Was taught to shoot, fish, snare, ferrett, trap and prepare game by my Dad whilst growing up. He was brought up in the countryside as well, and used to hunt with a bow before it was banned. Am also in to Land Rovers and do a bit of gardening / tree when he needs a hand.

Nice site and afriendly forum here, will hopefully put some of your knowledge in to action on my next camping trip. Hopefully will be goiing ruff camping later in the year, maybe scotland.

All the best
Jon

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi flibb and welcome to bcuk, it's good to have you :D It sounds like you've had some good times out doors, I'm sure there's lots you can share with us ;)

Enjoy the forum :)

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Hi Jon, sounds like you will have fun here, welcome mate, also sounds like your into the same things as me, all the best .....Jon (spooky lol) what landy have you go S111 109 ex-raf police wagon and a Freelander sport here :) have fun buddy ;)

flibb

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2005
Kent
Cricky Paganwolf youve got the full set. Need to get my **** in gear and rewire my S2A swb, its currently acting as a shed. Also in the familly is Dads work wagon 110csw, has some interesting extras like a 1000w invertor, and his S2 swb (great for lamping with the windscreen down). Will try and pick up a gortex bivy bag at some point, fancy camping out down the shoot and doing some fishing ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE