Hello form hesse, germany

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 12, 2016
in the woods
Hello outside,

my name is Sven, I am nearly 40years old, I live in germany round about 50km south of Frankfurt am Main.
I am practisting this "bushcraft-thing" now for about 20 years in former times we didn´t call it "bushcraft" we were going on a hike, did some canoeing or building up shelters and coocking food in the woods. The skills where allways the same but just without this fancy name :)

I Like to make and customize my gear to my requirements an so in the last few months I was building up a gas powered forge and started to produce some tools for the campfire kitchen like firepokers, squirrel coockers, pot hangers etc.

Over all I appreciate it very much to go out in the woods togehter with my daughter and doing some overnighters with her in a kind of bushcraft style with building shelters, coocking over the campfire and sleeping in the Hamock.
Therfore own a little piece of forest where I can do waht I want to without asking someone for its permission :headbang:

So and why am I here?
I am allway interested how people approaching our outdoor hobby in other parts of the world, so I hope I can learn somthing new from you and give you the one or the other hint about how I would manage it.

Cheers,

Sven

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hallo und willkommen auf der Website und hoffen, dass wir von Ihnen so viel wie möglich von uns lernen können.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE