hello folks....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mtnfolk mike

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2006
felton, CA... US.
greetings from the u.s.....my name is mtnfolk mike... i live in the santa cruz mtns.. california... i am an avid traditional archer/bowhunter, i'm also into mtn. biking and rockclimbing.... and just about anything with a sharp edge..... :)

this is a great site.... i'm really liking it.... there is a ton of great pics and loads of information..... i have been thinking about subscribing to the magazine... it looks pretty nice...... very well done...

i'm a regular over at www.knifeforums.com and www.edcforums.com

cheers... mike

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Hey Mike,
Welcome. Have a sit down by the fire, a nice cuppa and tell us a little about your experiences.

Cheers,
Neil

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
A warm welcome Mike,

There is a lot of folk here who like pointy things! Mostly I am into blunt though.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Mike and welcome to Bushcraft UK, it's good to have you. You're in a lovely part of the world over there and I'm sure you've got lots of good things you can share with us.

Enjoy the site.

mtnfolk mike

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2006
felton, CA... US.
thanks for the warm welcome folks..... i'm really enjoying the site so far.... there is so much information....i have been reading past threads and checking out all of these great pictures.....

it's nice to see other folks in different parts of the world, that share the same interests as myself..... maybe someday i'll make it over there.. i know the misses really wants too... :)

cheers.... mike

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
mtnfolk mike said:
thanks for the warm welcome folks..... i'm really enjoying the site so far.... there is so much information....i have been reading past threads and checking out all of these great pictures.....

it's nice to see other folks in different parts of the world, that share the same interests as myself..... maybe someday i'll make it over there.. i know the misses really wants too... :)

cheers.... mike
Hello Mike, and welcome here............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE