Hello everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
I only became a member last week and thought it was about time I made a post. Well this seemed like the best place to start so hello to everyone.

I guess my interest in Bushcraft started around the age of 6 when my dad showed me how to make fire with a magnifying glass, well this moved on to shelters (probably due to a chap on TV called Eddy Maggie I think) and then at around 11 years 'normal' life took over unfortunately :(

Well I've escaped :) and over the last few years I have been re-kindling the interest having been on the Woodlander course at Woodsmoke and I am now a regular on the Voyageur expeditions with ORCA, well worth doing if anyone is interested.

Hopefully I will be making more contributions to the forum and I'm looking forward to talking to some of you.

Cheers
Rob.

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Hi!
Unfortunately you won't get cake at 9pm round this fire but it's still good fun and you can learn loads. Looking forward to hearing some of your stories too.

Cheers,
Neil

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
ilovemybed said:
Hi!
Unfortunately you won't get cake at 9pm round this fire but it's still good fun and you can learn loads. Looking forward to hearing some of your stories too.

Cheers,
Neil

May be not but there are plenty of food stuffs to be found on the forum.

Thanks to all for the welcome.

Rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE