Hello - another newbie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 8, 2005
Edinburgh
Hi, im Catz (otherwise know as Kate), and im new to the forum.

Im 21 and a half and live in Edinburgh where im currently a student. Im really into outdoor sports / activities................. and of course the odd bicardi or two! :D

Are there any future meets plans for the Edinburgh / Central Scotland area. Was hoping me and a few of my friends could pop along and introduce ourselves. ;)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to BCUK to you. Have a trall through the meetups and social chatter section to see if there is something going on in your area.... or post your own thread to see who would be interested :)

Enjoy the forums
:D
Ed

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Hi Katz, welcome to BushcraftUK. There's been two Scottish meets this year and another is planned for the near future. The theme and venue have not been set yet so keep an eye on the meetups forum. If you and your friends fancy a run over to the lake district at the end of this month there's about thirty of us gathering at a camp site. Most of these have never met before and you'd be most welcome. Check out the North meet thread.

Eric

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
And I'm sure there will be some more official moots next year too ?? But be warned, there will be people with knives there. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE