Hello and how are you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 29, 2010
UK
Hi all, this looks like a well rounded site, I don't mean plumb more like developed :).
I guess by you being here already I know that you may well be like minded so here is a little of me, I grew up in NZ, hunting shooting archery tramping fishing diving surfing you know the type of life style, with a bit of military training on top to add to my survival knowledge
Cheers me dears ;)

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2010
UK
Ahoy an' welcomes fella.....yer not the 'Fooltang' wi' the 'EK' from Tora forum are ye?

Ahoy there Cap'n ! Aye aye I be that buccaneer from thar and grand it is see a fellow gentlemen o' fortune, ... the sea may be big and wet, but tee internet is wee and small. :D

And thank you for your welcome gents.

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Ahoy there Cap'n ! Aye aye I be that buccaneer from thar and grand it is see a fellow gentlemen o' fortune, ... the sea may be big and wet, but tee internet is wee and small. :D

And thank you for your welcome gents.

Arrr....we calls it the 'CYBER SEAS' MATEY...:D.....
I recognized yer tag from the 'tora'......Have drooled o'er EK's fer years......Had t' stop mesel' buyin' a Model 5 last xmas....:lmao:
Good t' have ye aboard sah!.
psmiley204hf.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE