Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 3, 2011
penicuik
Helllo

names paul from penicuik ,just joned the forum today, ive had a keen interest in allthings bushcraft for a while but have spent most of my time eather in a tent or sleeping in the landrover haveing 3 dogs that i take out with me the landrover is the easy option lol, im going to try and get out more this year thou and i am keen on learning more into the bushcraft side of thtings, ive had a little browse around the site and can see theres tons of infomation to read so i can see it will keep me busy for a while:) i still might ask the odd question now and then thou:cool: i realy look forward to getting to know somemore like minded folk and learning all that i can along the way.

all the best in this new year

cheers
paul

Jan 3, 2011
penicuik
thanks for the wellcome chaps, ive been havein a good read over some of the DIY and Traditional crafts threads, some realy good stuff in there i cant wait to have a go at some of them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE