Hello all...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 8, 2016
Exeter, Devon
My name is Kimon and I'm very new but just as keen to all this. I've got a wife, a kid and bills to pay, so it's quite hard to find the time and space to immerse myself and connect with nature. However, this is definetely something that I want to get involved with and would really appreciate if people could let me know if there are any meets anywhere near Northants, Beds and Cambs in the near future that would be happy to have a nubie such as myself tag along.

Cheers,

K

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
Hey Kimon, same boat pretty much here :) Lucky enough to have a family that loves the woods, and woods within walking distance, still don't get out as much as we would like but hey, life happens!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Kimon :)

For meets keep a look out for White Rose meets which are near MK or you could try Rough Close which is south west Coventry :)

Feb 8, 2016
Exeter, Devon
Thanks for the tips Mesquite and crosslandkelly and thanks to everyone else for your welcome messages. tracker1972 do you take your family along to any meets or do they tend not to be too kid friendly (mine is 3)?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE