hello all,new member from Cornwall.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Welcome Cornishtrailsloth, you are indeed lucky to live in Cornwall, the hot bed of bushcrafting.

As Rawshak says, we have regular meets down here which will be even more regular this year. We currently have access to two areas of woodland, one of which is 100 acres, and hope to have more later this year.

Hope you can make it to one sometime soon.

Martin

Jan 19, 2010
Cornwall
wow, lots of potential, sounds good Martin.

Can't go along Offa's on the bike, Rob, I think cos it's footpath but there are lots of vehicle rights of way in Wales and hopefully many in that area!

I will try and get kitted up and get to a local meet, Andy.
Can't wait to give it a go TBH.

Hey Quarryman - XT too - cool - those Tenere beasts are the bee's cahoones! With a couple of bad bottom hoggs too!

RAwshak - I will check out the meets - (tbh I've already looked at the Cornwall RV and would love to get along and maybe get my son along too - trouble is I don't yet know if I'm working that W/E, same with the Naturalbushcraft one)

Anyway I better sort out some kit first. BTW Trago have some cheapo tarps at about £4 - OK for a start in the garden?

Perhaps I'd better move this over to the SW local forum bit?

Anyway thanks all for the warm welcome.

marcusleftthesite

On a new journey
Sep 28, 2006
Hello Cornishtrailsloth,all that glitters is definately not gold at Trago.Bought a North Face coat there this week and I'm 99% sure it's fake,supposed to be Gore-Tex XCR.The Gore-tex was actually spelt GOER-TEX on the tags,zip did up on the wrong side,no care label etc.So be a bit carefull and the guy's in the tackle/shooting dept. tend not to know their bottom from their elbows,they are both (Steve and Nigel) nice chaps but they are there to sell stock.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE