Helle Knives Help..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gabe

Forager
Aug 10, 2008
Bridgend, South Wales
Hey All,

I managed to get hold of the Helle Harding knife at a discounted rate! What a beautiful knife, the only problem being its too small, not the blade but the handle. I need it to be wider. Luckily; I managed to use it as a sweetner for Mrs Gabe and she is now enjoying it.

So my question is, can anyone recommend a Helle with a handle that will feel comfortable in my spade like hands? The Harmoni fits ok but I just....dont like it. Has anyone any experience of any of the other models?

Many thanks

Gabe

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I have quite a large collection of knives, and the most comfortable one for my hand is the Helle Symphony, My hands are medium to large as far as gloves are concerned.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I have quite a large collection of Knives of all shapes and sizes but I find my Helle "Symphony" is the most comfortable handle of them all. My hands are medium to large(as far as glove sizes go ) Hope that helps.

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
Her also:Helle Eggen or the Helle Fjellkniven. I fancied the Harding as well but when I had it in my hands I came to the same conclusion as yours and took the Fjellkniven.

Mighty sharp knive but nasty with the firesteel...

Mountainwalker

Forager
Oct 30, 2008
Sydney
The Helle Fjellkniven has one of the best handles I have encountered (i.e. large and fits my hand well: I have medium sized hands). The other Helle knife that is great is the Besseggen. Very short blade (under 3 inches) and large handle.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE