Helikon Matilda backpack external pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danqrl

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2021
Derbyshire
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone here owns/owned a helikon matilda backpack and if they could help me with a question? My question is are the 3 pouches on the outside of the pack big enough to fit a zebra 12 billy can?

Any help, info or advice anyone has to offer in regards to this backpack will be gratefully received. I'm thinking of buying one this weekend. Being ex military I like the idea of having easy to get to pouches .

Reactions: CLEM

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I suggest to write them an e-mail as they are obviously interested in us.

Another interesting question is if the by Dave Canterbury designed Pathfinder Bush Pot fits in there. As they work together with Dave Canterbury they surely will think that this is a good question.

Last edited:
Reactions: CLEM and Danqrl

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone here owns/owned a helikon matilda backpack and if they could help me with a question? My question is are the 3 pouches on the outside of the pack big enough to fit a zebra 12 billy can?

Any help, info or advice anyone has to offer in regards to this backpack will be gratefully received. I'm thinking of buying one this weekend. Being ex military I like the idea of having easy to get to pouches .
I have one. I will have a try it for size in the morning when I get back from work.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire

Yes and no..... A 12cm Zebra fits in, it is snug but not tight. Hovever, mine has the bail arm removed. I do not think it would fit with the original bail arm attached.
Louis

Reactions: Danqrl

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
That pot has just half the capacity.
It's more a large mug. That's the size of the issued BCB Crusader mug stainless steel.
But it seems to fit.

(They also sell a clip bail for the Crusader mug, by the way.)

Last edited:

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Perhaps that's the same here, perhaps just nearly identic.
Surely the shipping time is far longer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE