heinnie or heinnie-haynes

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
OH dear legendary customer services, they wrote the book, no connections etc. sorry siverback but i beg to differ as was maybe think all thats been lost over the years maybe the biggest now but not the best well not anymore nuff said

Ihave no connections with this company :)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
As has already been said they are one of the best suppliers of shiny goodness out there and both sites are genuine. Be warned you will spend many hours and a fortune on there!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Silverback is spot on - superb service, willing to get in what you want, excellent after sales.

What retail should be like and so rarely is.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
This one
http://www.heinnie.com/Magnum-Duke-Damascus/p-0-0-4741/

Its a good looking damascus
£30 too, I might get it next week to mess about with

I havent seen that blade on thesiteyet, its so vast

Thats the one. The magnum earl looks good too. Boker make some lovely damascus blades too (magnum is part of boker I think) but theyre quite a bit more expensive. If you do get one let me know what you think, its on my list but have spent far too much on shiny sharps recently (waiting for delivery of a UKPK Ti at the moment) but a duke may be next. :)

multi

Banned
Jul 16, 2012
dorset
The magnum earl is a good looker, im not keen on the style of the spyder knives myself, they always look alittle bit machina

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
The magnum earl is a good looker, im not keen on the style of the spyder knives myself, they always look alittle bit machina

I was never keen on spydercos but loads of people kept saying how good the ukpk is, so got an frn ukpk and liked it and have since sold it and got myself carbon fibre and titanium versions.

I've been converted to spydercos since and now have 6 including 2 UKPKs and really love how they feel in the hand.

Dont own a damascus blade yet so the duke may be purchased soon - although I do have a custom damasteel bladed titanium and carbon fibre folder being made for me in the near future, but I cant resist shinies!

multi

Banned
Jul 16, 2012
dorset
I dont know if I could carve with a damascus, ill probably end up a bit entranced by the patterning.
Stick it in the skull of a bass pretty easy though, cut the head off, gut it, fillet it, INFRONT of a beach full of people.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Plus every purchase comes with their covetousness inducing catalogue. I put mines next to the bog so I can look at £1500 Rockstead knives during my business ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE