Heinnie Haynes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I've done a few orders from them 5 out of 5.

Fast service, great product range.

Bit expencive on a few things, but on the whole good.

K

kedwould

im not sure this helps as there has been plenty of replies, but i have bought a karesuendo knife and brussleto knife both came fast, very reliable.

J Sparrow

Oct 22, 2010
UK Sunderland
I've made 3 separate orders so far and been good so far.

I ordered a Spyderco Bug and Grasshopper. They both came with in 2 days.

Then I ordered a Byrd Raven and forgot to order my paracord, so I called them and they amended the order while I was on the phone, it was a quick, efficient and friendly call. (I'm still waiting for this, but this is due to a mess up that the Royal Mail have verified is their own fault due to refurbishment of the office in town (Royal mail Service sucks big time).

I also ordered another knife and this came in 2 days.

They may seem a little bit more expensive then some places at first glance BUT what you have to remember is that your getting a great service you can trust and all prices include postage and packaging. I'd use them again without hesitation and can recommend them.

Thanks.

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
Ditto - excellent team of folk and I've used them several times. Once bought a knife as a gift for someone, when it arrived I decided I didn't like it - they sent out a replacement choice the same day and were extremely helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. They seem to genuinely care about their customers.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Well this doesnt happen often but yeah HH are brilliant. I have ordered spydie, leatherman and fenix from them selves and never waited more than 2 days. I have a problem with the leatherman which was handled perfectly. Probably just a comms issue.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
J Sparrow

ThreadNecro.jpg

lol

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
My initial order for a Spyderco knife was wholly messed up, as was their response.

One year on, I tried 'em... And they were great, and have been ever since!

TaviaRS

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Ditto what everyone else is saying - suberb service and fast delivery. Have placed several orders in the past and will no doubt use them again in the future.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE