Heinnie Haynes ..what courier do they use?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Hi i know everybody says about them being speedy delivery,but i ordered yesterday and payed for a saturday delivery ,which i thought would have been here by now as i dont want to be stuck in all day .what courier do they use as Royal fail has been ?

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ordered from them yesterday at 14.45 and arrived this morning and on standard delivery.
Royal Mail postie delivered.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Still not here ,i just phoned they messed up my order and its not even posted Argggg. They sent me paypal request with the order amount and i payed it as well .......

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I have an order that they say was posted 1st class ten + days ago and still hasn't landed. Thankfully paid by PayPal, so if they don't refund in the next 24 hours I'll claim. I have to say that after many years and probably hundreds of orders it's so far a very rare event all the same.

Edited to say that Heinnie customer service proved excellent and I've been refunded this morning. :)

Last edited:

Trotsky

I have an order that they say was posted 1st class ten + days ago and still hasn't landed. Thankfully paid by PayPal, so if they don't refund in the next 24 hours I'll claim. I have to say that after many years and probably hundreds of orders it's so far a very rare event all the same.

Edited to say that Heinnie customer service proved excellent and I've been refunded this morning. :)

Glad to see you got sorted. They seem very good over at Heinnie, my other half recently ordered some stuff from them and one item was out of stock when they went to pick it. They sent a very apologetic email about it saying that their supplier is also out of stock, last I knew they were trying to find an alternative supplier to fulfil the order for her.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Well spoke to them yesterday and they have sorted the order and posted it guarenteed next day delivery but its running out of time .

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Skin of the teeth , it was guarenteed to be delivered by 1 oclock and it got here at 12.50

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Glad you got sorted in the end, but it's a shame about the wasted day on Saturday and all the inconvenience.
HH really are usually very good, but you can only say as you find. As i said, happy to hear you're sorted.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Glad you got it sorted in the Gill. I always think that you can never really judge a company properly until something goes wrong and find out how good their customer service really is. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE