Heavy duty folding grill and other items wanted!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Why don't you just cut a saucepan down with a grinder smooth the edge and bingo you got what you want to go on ya grill for ya mushrooms n eggs bacon etc .
Most mums will have an old saucepan going spare

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Why don't you just cut a saucepan down with a grinder smooth the edge and bingo you got what you want to go on ya grill for ya mushrooms n eggs bacon etc .
Most mums will have an old saucepan going spare

Aye mate, that's true! It's a bit of a bugger I don't have any tools or I'd have a bash in the new year ;).

Main reason I'm fancying one now is if I can get one that will cover the fire brazier thong in the garden (or sit in it), ill get a chair pulled up and some wood and I'll be able to cook on the fire after I get my cast changes to full leg with hinge :).

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Aye mate, that's true! It's a bit of a bugger I don't have any tools or I'd have a bash in the new year ;).

Main reason I'm fancying one now is if I can get one that will cover the fire brazier thong in the garden (or sit in it), ill get a chair pulled up and some wood and I'll be able to cook on the fire after I get my cast changes to full leg with hinge :).
You must know somebody with a grinder that's all you need

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
You must know somebody with a grinder that's all you need

Unfortunately I don't, but I think one of my dads mates will :). If I can find someone with one who'll lend me it we could have that meet in the new year, even if I don't, we'll still have to arrange a meet! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE