Heart Catheterization

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Well it’s my third trip to the hospital in the last eighteen months. Starting in April 2020 with the partial nephrectomy. Following that with the cataract surgery in October 2020, interocular implants (fortunately those were outpatient procedures although they did require being “admitted.” Finally a heart cath this past Thursday (resulting in an angioplasty and me now being the proud owner of a new stint. It seems like my warranty has worn out and I’m requiring more new parts.

Reactions: TeeDee

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I hope recovery is smooth and everything settles well.
Kind of upsetting when we realise that we're fine in ourselves but the body's kind of wearing out in parts.
I hope nothing else is in need of repair/replacement.

M

Reactions: santaman2000

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
@MrEd They went through my right wrist. It was my second such procedure; the first was in 2019. On the first one they found a blockage but opted to treat with medication at that time. Recently my symptoms had been worsening so my cardiologist ordered a second catheterization and this time they went with the stent. I’m not really clear which artery but im feeling better since the procedure.

Thanks everybody.

Reactions: MrEd

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
@MrEd They went through my right wrist. It was my second such procedure; the first was in 2019. On the first one they found a blockage but opted to treat with medication at that time. Recently my symptoms had been worsening so my cardiologist ordered a second catheterization and this time they went with the stent. I’m not really clear which artery but im feeling better since the procedure.

Thanks everybody.

Good news, glad you are feeling better :)

Reactions: santaman2000

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE