heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
morrisons have got pack of 4 colour coded preperation mats for £1.99p size is 380mm by 305mm baught some today just cut them in half ,nice and light for food prep just thaught id let everyone know regards dave:lmao::campfire:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
morrisons have got pack of 4 colour coded preperation mats for £1.99p size is 380mm by 305mm baught some today just cut them in half ,nice and light for food prep just thaught id let everyone know regards dave:lmao::campfire:
How thick are they and which colours?

Knightfisher8

Forager
Nov 17, 2010
Scotland

dave53, if you cut them in half that means you'll have a spare set ? ? ? ;););)

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Thanks for the heads up, I am after a set for food prep on the move. I have seen them in kitchens but saw the thread a while ago saying how useful they were out in the woods.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
The ones I bought are very thin like 1mm i use them at home but you really need something still to lean on.
Good and light.
d

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
tesco's do a pack of four for a few pounds-I use them a lot, just makes prepping meat and veg a lot easier!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE