Heads Up

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Lidl are selling a Trangia clone from 23rd and this year the price is reduced to a silly £4.99 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Great stove, about the same size as the larger Trangia 25 model, very well made, the meths burner is brass (thats worth £4.99 alone), and the base has pre cut holes for the control spindle and hose should you wish to mount a Nova, or Omnifuel. As one of this forums resident stove freaks, I can highly recommend this setup, its as cheap as chips, very well made, and performs as well as the real thing

Last year, a week after the sale, they were popping up on eBay for £24.99 plus p&p and they sold (I sold 8 :eek: ) so, get down there and get one for those trips where you can't have a fire.

They are also selling self inflating cushion's at £2.99 and well made LED torches at £4.99 and a not bad rucksack at £17.99

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I think I'll get the boys one each if there are any left. I want them to have their own mini-kit to give them a sense of responsibility for their own kit as well as freedom and warming their own beans will be a great start and fun too.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
So I selected my old house in Cardiff and bingo! there they are! Mind you I am not going back 200 miles just to buy one :lmao:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I went to my local Lidl mid morning and there were only two left, and all the good LED torches bar a couple had sold, so I bagged the lot (there may be more out on show this afternoon said the young chap there).

tecNik

Tenderfoot
Aug 31, 2006
Leicestershire, UK
deadfish.co.uk
I got the compass and the ''stretch'' led torch/lantern today. The compass is a bit, well, Lidl. Made of what my father would call ''Monkey metal'' (cheap cast aloy) with too many plastic parts but the torch is cool beans! Its small, bright and feels sturdy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE