heads up swiss volcano stoves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
they haven't been easy to get hold of recently but military mart have just got some more in for those that want a cheap brew kit and cant be bothered to make a hobo stove, the price has increased a few quid think mine was £10 a while ago but still worth a look for anyone whos interested and i have no affinity with the company etc...

would have done a link but i think the site is getting updated atm...

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
they haven't been easy to get hold of recently but military mart have just got some more in for those that want a cheap brew kit and cant be bothered to make a hobo stove, the price has increased a few quid think mine was £10 a while ago but still worth a look for anyone whos interested and i have no affinity with the company etc...

would have done a link but i think the site is getting updated atm...

Ah thats good to know, I wondered what was going on with the site. Im desperate to give them my wages :rolleyes: :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Funny you should start this thread....I've just found wood; really, polished oak even :D at the bottom of the stratigraphy of paper, bits of birchbark, fabric, you name it, that was the clutter that was my desk :D
A happy Toddy :) but in amongst the mess I have just put my hand on the pattern that I made to make a woollen cosy for my SA stove cup :)
So, if anyone wants a copy, and I might be able to find some really, really heavyweight brown wool blanket stuff too, please pm.

cheers,
M

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Funny you should start this thread....I've just found wood; really, polished oak even :D at the bottom of the stratigraphy of paper, bits of birchbark, fabric, you name it, that was the clutter that was my desk :D
A happy Toddy :) but in amongst the mess I have just put my hand on the pattern that I made to make a woollen cosy for my SA stove cup :)
So, if anyone wants a copy, and I might be able to find some really, really heavyweight brown wool blanket stuff too, please pm.

cheers,
M

It's a good cosy! I have one....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE