Heads Up: Sharpening stone set £27!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Those of you that have already ordered a set of these stones. How do you rate them ? I'm looking to upgrade from my DC3 to something a bit more able to put a brilliant edge on the blade.

Cheers

J

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Those of you that have already ordered a set of these stones. How do you rate them ? I'm looking to upgrade from my DC3 to something a bit more able to put a brilliant edge on the blade.

Depends really. They're bench stones so you won't be wanting to go carting them around like you would your DC3.

As for use they do a great job but you still need to do a good stropping to get that really keen edge.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Depends really. They're bench stones so you won't be wanting to go carting them around like you would your DC3.

As for use they do a great job but you still need to do a good stropping to get that really keen edge.

Aye, stropping will always be the last phase.

Looking around you can get a 1000/6000 combi stone for the around the same price. Sure it doesn't have the really course stone. But I'm wondering if it's a better option...

J

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE