Heads up for some great service.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
After deciding I am a big long lump I began the hunt for an xl sized Dutch hooped bivi, I have the large but wanted room to stuff my pack to the foot end and get the benefit of some tunnel effect.
Sunday afternoon I ordered from a Dutch bushcraft store, in all honesty without reading any reviews but got a hunch I was on to a winner following a few emails with the owner....on a Sunday evening I might add, he answered all my questions and concerns, so I ordered.
This afternoon a parcel arrived, a brand new mora hd companion, a "used but you'd hardly know it" xl Dutch issue hooped bivi and free gift diamond sharpener.
The bivi is immense, in great condition and has the alloy pole and proper stuff/compression sack.
Quality service and goods.
Look them up http://bushpappa.nl/

shindig

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2013
Scotland
Thanks for sharing. I've been after an XL one for months now, even though I'm of average build. I love my standard one, but want a wee bit more room for my exped downmat inside rather than out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE