heads up: down jackets better than half price

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Maybe in the past, but I will personally never buy anything made by Karrimor ever again - sadly, I don't think 'quality' is part of their vocabulary any more.
 
I bought one of these last year. I really don't rate them to be honest.

The leech down a lot and not particularly warm. I coughed up for a Rab jacket ok it's 4 times the price but the difference is amazing.

I wouldn't bother mate. They are ok for shopping in but short of that I think you will be pretty disappointed.

Sorry bout that.
 
I a gillet one of these a while ago and didnt mind it thoigh it does sprout feathers/down alot but worked fair keeps you relativly warm, I used to put it on under my soft shell, also it compresses well. That said I bought a Rab Photon and the is miles better

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
It is quite a while since Karrimor was a quality brand.I can't see this ever being worth £100 tbh.
You should be able to find something better for similar money in the sales.
Primaloft is usually better value than down too although it is a tad heavier and less compressible.
Cheers , Simon
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE