heads up bedroll for £10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Can you get a vernier caliper or a micromiter and tell me the thicknesses of each layer please?...................lol ;) for a tenner i just bought one if its no good my dog will love it :D thanks for the heads up MOT ;)

Reactions: LarryBass

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
yeah its a sneaky store as they are all reasonably priced then pow loadsa money spent cause you've got lots of reasonable prices

please note other than giving them my hard earnt wages i have no connection with this company

Aint that the truth - went for the bedroll, ended up ordering a meshok rucksack, a mora drawknife & a couple of rucksack liners - and that was after deleting half a dozen other "oh that'll be useful" things... Good Game 40-odd quid....

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
it offical sam my mum my credit card and bank manager all hate u right now cos they know i am skint but i sowant one and probably will order one

ps u ask why if i am skint well for a tenna its a case of having seen it i need it

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
... oh dear ........ I've previously managed to resist the temptation of that site ....... now you've gone and blown it !

oh well ....... Temptation is only ever fun if you give in to it , it's just hard work otherwise.

Sabot

Tenderfoot
You lot owe me £40. :joke: Not only did I order one but a few other items on my wish list as well. I never would have looked if it hadn't been for this thread.

:why:

Oh well. If I didn't spend it now it would have been spent later on something totally unimportant like a newer car or food. Thanks for the heads up. :thankyou:

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Add a closed cell foam roll mat to improve insulation, maybe get a fleece sleeping bag liner to add another layer of warmth, hopefully find some leather straps to compress it a little, probably sew a patch or to onto it as well.
anything else my warped imagination comes up with really

Cool - I've ordered one and am looking for inspiration while waiting for it to arrive.

Since you've got yours, how waterproof do you rate it (top & bottom)?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE