Hay all.. Nubie in the woods...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The mad welshman

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2012
Louth. Lincs
Hiya everone
my name is Dean and Im new to this site..but I have been watching it for a while.
Im looking forward to making lots of new friends here and and seeing lot of makings and project in woodcraft
I my self like to work in wood,steel,buckskin, but I will give anything a go....

So once again.. Hi every one

The mad welshman

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2012
Louth. Lincs
just a question...
is it normasl for the threads on this site to run in reverse?..as that is what mine are doing I have to start at the bottom of the page and work my way up..very strange

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
just a question...
is it normasl for the threads on this site to run in reverse?..as that is what mine are doing I have to start at the bottom of the page and work my way up..very strange

Hello and welcome to the forum mate !:welcome1:

If you want to change the order of the postings...

Settings (Top right), General Settings (Middle left), Thread Display Mode: Linear, Oldest First :D

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Heya Dean,
Welcome to the forum, if you have any questions or any doubt about anything, just throw it on here there are allot of people on here with an admirable amount of knowledge. and they're a friendly lot as well ^^
Yours sincerely Ruud

good to have you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE