Having a clearout - a lot of gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gamekeeper

Feb 12, 2008
N.Yorks
www.poacher.plus.com
Hi Folks,
Having a bit of a clearout, many more items to add. Most DPM stuff.

1 pair of 95 trousers - used - 100cm waist
2 pair of temperate (thicker ones) - (1xnew, 1xused) - 92cm waist
2 temperate jackets - 1 x 112 chest, 1 x 104 chest, both used
1 pair of tyre tread type boots size 8
windproof jackets x2 112 chest, both used
parka & liner, 112 chest, used
arctic mitts, with trigger finger, new, size medium
arctic mitts outer (goretex), with trigger finger, new, medium x 2
arctic hats x2 medium

will have more items to add, once I get in th loft.

Thanks for looking.

Nearly forgot, looking for xl or xxl mossgiel top.

EDITED: :cop: selling outside Member Classifieds isn't allowed. - Johan

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
because thats the rules, if you want to sell you need to be a fully paid up member and do it on the sale forum, privelaged access, but you can swap on this forum without being a member, i have loads of stuff to sell but i can't afford to join just now, need to sell something to join, fleabay here we come

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
So if you're interested in swapping OR taking cash, what do you do?

Why the need to be so strict? :35:

Johnnytheboy is spot on with answering your question: because forumrules. These rules are made by Tony, the owner of this website. He wants it this way, so it is going to be this way, hence the need to be so strict - no rocketscience.

If you are not a Full Member (FM; paid subscriptions) you are not allowed to sell items on this forum; if you do, then us mods will step in. Selling items is one of the FM priviliges. Thus non-FM's only have the option to swap their stuff for other goods. Swapforum rules state no money is to change hands (which is technically selling, which is not allowed in the Swapforum & not a privilige of a non-FM.

Read the rules, they are pretty straightforward and clear - something you already did (and agreed with) when you signed up as a (normal) BCUK member.

If you have more questions, you can always PM me or if you want directly to Tony.

Back on topic:
Gamekeeper had some items for SWAP.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Hi Ahjno,

I've just been reading through the swap adds and came across this thread.

Could you please clarifiy something for me and the other members, are you one of the MOD's as your desciption below your name is a little confusing?

If you are a MOD people may take more notice of your comments if your ID said so.

I'm not trying to split hairs so please don't take offence at my questions I've been a FM for over a year now and still get confused as to who's who.

Regards Richard

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
As far as I know, if the names red then they're a Mod, some forums have specific Mods assigned to them,with their names in the bottom right corner of the thread list. You can also see the names on the main page, ie whos visiting the site etc. I'm sure someone will point out if I'm off target with this, but I think tis right :)

Nag.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Ahjno,

Could you please clarifiy something for me and the other members, are you one of the MOD's as your desciption below your name is a little confusing?

If you are a MOD people may take more notice of your comments if your ID said so.

I'm not trying to split hairs so please don't take offence at my questions I've been a FM for over a year now and still get confused as to who's who.

Regards Richard

Hi Richard,im indeed a mod. You can recognise us by out red usernames. The title is a new feature, check your user cp >> profile. Changed mine back into mod, especially for you ;) HTH

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Ahjno,

Regards Richard

Hi Richard,im indeed a mod. You can recognise us by out red usernames. The title is a new feature, check your user cp >> profile. Changed mine back into mod, especially for you ;) HTH

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE