Haversack load out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mornin' all,
Decided to dip my toe in the shallow end of You Tube and filmed a short video about my haversack load out.
This is first time talking to the camera so be gentle.
I originally filmed it for Instagtram so a lot of the names mentioned in it are on there.
I am debating more videos as it gives me a bit of focus when out and about.
Hope you enjoy it.
Sam

Reactions: falcon and zornt

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
looking Good Sam! - you are braver than me ;-)

One suggestion, if you are filming for youtube landscape aspect is the way to go mate, other than that the quality is fine!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Nice video Sam and good luck with the new venture.

As for Graeme's comment about landscape videos, why not film them that way and post a link on IG to it for your followers to view it from. It's the way a lot of excellent YT folks promote their channel and build up a following there as well.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Thanks mate

annoyingly IGTV uses portrait aspect only
so unless i film twice its portrait cause i have more followers there than YT

Ah, that would be because because IG is aimed at children - adults use youtube :burnout:

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
should of called it a musette bag because?

Need t work out how t do specific thumbnails

From the gaunts ghost novels. They always have handy stuff like demo charges in their "musette" bags :)

Anyway, good video that buddy slightly quiet when your phone was pointing at you but no bother.

The fire pouch was the star of the show for me. It's just cool!
Nice bag too I assumed it was a new to me type of polish bread bag until you pointed it out as buckskin

From the gaunts ghost novels. They always have handy stuff like demo charges in their "musette" bags :)

Anyway, good video that buddy slightly quiet when your phone was pointing at you but no bother.

The fire pouch was the star of the show for me. It's just cool!
Nice bag too I assumed it was a new to me type of polish bread bag until you pointed it out as buckskin

How on earth did i miss the Ghost's reference!

Re the volume level i'm looking into (cheap) solutions at the moment

glad you liked it
i hmmm'd and haaaa'd over filming,posting and so on.

i have ideas for stuff other than just kit talk

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
How on earth did i miss the Ghost's reference!

Re the volume level i'm looking into (cheap) solutions at the moment

glad you liked it
i hmmm'd and haaaa'd over filming,posting and so on.

i have ideas for stuff other than just kit talk

Ha you probably don't notice it but every time I see your username it puts me in mind of camo cloaks, face tattoos, and fething larisels lol

Yeah I saw your other post about lapels mikes. It was a bit quiet as I say but nothing that bothered me at all
Should be fine as long as it's not windy

Gak me another 40K player (although now i just read the abnett books got the 20th anniversary edition of first and only for Yule that made me feel very old do fancy a camo cloak i confess)

i've been M.O.T on all my social media since '08 or '09 so it doesn't register anymore

i'll speak louder for now i think

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
20 years you say? Damn I remember reading the shorts before they were compiled into first and only.
Haven't played since my mid teens but kept reading ever since.

Reactions: Man of Tanith

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Great video Sam! I love the little knife made from a saw blade. Hows it spelt and who do you say made it?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE