Have 3 weeks in march/april , what should i do?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kotteman

Tenderfoot
Jun 3, 2009
Östansjö Sweden
In the end of march begining of april this year I have 3weeks of free time and was thinking it would be some fun with adventure. But what should i do?
I have been trying to find some woodworking courses and events at that time but found none, then I tried some place that would be nice to take a 3week walk in preferebly in europe, but the suggested trips were to short or not realy that good at that time of year.

So that's why I'm asking you if you know any good courses/ events/ trips/ places to spend my 3 weeks on?

Any where in the world suggestions is nice but my student economy probely only allows europe trips.

I'm from Sweden 21 years old , I'm a trained wildernes guide, have spent one year at Sätergläntan learning träslöjd and right now I'm at outdoor/handcraft school. I spent 2months this summer living in a tent outside Stockholm while working at Skansen. I can spend hours at museums looking at old things.
I'm up for allmost any crasy suggestions

I'm looking forward for your ideas.

Best whises Henrik Forsberg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE