Hardman Weekend??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
Hi there, im in the north west (North wales) and wold love to go out in the old wilderness for a couple of nights armed only with a knife and sleeping bag (possibly an inflatable mattress that inflates the size of a kingsize bed haha) but would love to set some trapsand catch me some meat/fish but would more than likely run away at the sight of a dead animal, anyone fancy joining me who has an idea of hunting??

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
If it is your first foray into wild camping, as I would call it, and living off the land, certainly enjoy yourself but have a back up plan. Maybe pack a bergen with some essentials that you will use only if really necessary. A first aid kit should be carried and be used regardless, but a sleeping system of some sort and a shelter to fall back on, some food to fall back on if your hunting doesn't go according to plan, spare clothing in case you accidentally get soaked. You know the sort of thing. It will be a good challenge of your mental and phsical endurance to do a weekend living off of your wits, but there is no need to become a casualty to the elements. If it gets that bad and you can resort to a safety plan then nobody would think any less of you for doing that. Stay safe and have fun!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE