Happy Yule

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
When I woke up (Not too long ago!!!) my Yule log was still in the grate. One strike from my firesteel and it re-lit :biggthump I'm now sitting in front of it playing with my new toys.

leatherposspouch20001.jpg

And
j5226.jpg

Cheers Guys, more news to follow

Martin

P.s. Cheers Gary, thanks for the surprises :You_Rock_

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
shinobi said:
When I woke up (Not too long ago!!!) my Yule log was still in the grate. One strike from my firesteel and it re-lit :biggthump I'm now sitting in front of it playing with my new toys.

leatherposspouch20001.jpg

And
j5226.jpg

Cheers Guys, more news to follow

Martin

P.s. Cheers Gary, thanks for the surprises :You_Rock_

Nice one Shinobi..... Early Chrimbo prezzie eh ??

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
maddave said:
Nice one Shinobi..... Early Chrimbo prezzie eh ??
Yeah, There's a few of us that swap gifts on Yule. THIS is my Christmas :eek:): The 25th is just an added bonus :biggthump (except I'll be at work)

I'm even using the Yule fire to make my first batch of Char-cloth at this very moment. This new year is going to feature a lot of "Getting of my A***" and learning a lot of things from you lot !!! :You_Rock_ Be prepared for a lot of questions and maybe a little swearing (Not on forum, honest)

Cheers,

Martin

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Myself and 3 other bros headed south to the Mojave and attended Bear Ceremony as dancers, singers, supporters and helpers. The Winter Solstice is when the bear medicine is put to sleep/hibernation so it can rest and rejuvinate itself by Spring, when it wakes up and can help the people again. Lots of good people with special hearts and spirits. Good sweats, food and being a hundred or so feet below snowline in the mtns, there were very cold nites under the stars with a small fire, listening to the stream babble in it's familiar yet unknown tongue. Yep, it was a very good day for sure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE