Happy birthday to Stuart F

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Happy birthday old yin, you'll soon be carving stenna stair lifts and zimmer frames if you get any older :hapbirth:hope you have a cracking day Stuart, all the best mate.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Many thanks to all for the birthday wishes folks.

Col, i might not see my next birthday if i keep hanging out with the usual suspects. I've been intouch with BUPA about getting a new liver and they said no way, unless i curtail my exploits with the BCUK Southern Scottish flute dancers. :camping::beerchug::dancer::beerchug::stretcher:

Cheers Stuart.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Stu,

Many happy returns and after your recent weekend tipi trips I'm wondering if your turning into this guy!!

http://youtu.be/zPLkKGpo9UM

All the best mate,

Craig.

Mate am just back from the pub, and that clip is just so surreal, its uncanny(even the hair). And there was me thinking i was unique, but low and behold, there's another nutter just like me.
Cheers for the birthday wish,ya wino. Ps theres another 4 litre waiting for you to collect by the way. :campfire::beerchug::hammock::mosquitos::beerchug::surrender::canoe::beerchug::stretcher: smilles are more telling than words, heres to Mallaig, take it easy my friend.

Cheers Stuart.

ATB Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE