Happy Birthday Mr Fenna

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
:hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth:

Happy 39th anniversary of your 21st birthday John, I hope you had a great day :)

Here's a little bit of advice which I thought was very appropriate for you :lmao:

Don't forget the real celebrations start next week ;)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Thanks everyone :)
Among my birthday cards was a notification from the Health board that now I am 60 I get the oportunity to send them fecal samples every 2 years for bowel cancer screening... "Happy Birthday" indeed...

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Happy birthday John ~ here's hoping that you keep in the PINK for a good while yet ;)

Steve has a little prezzie for you ~ it's from Rosie ... so you can't throw it away or otherways 'dispose' of it ;) :p

... notification from the Health board that now I am 60 I get th fecal samples every 2 years ...

I had to do that a couple of years back ~ they supplied me with a 3" long, 1/2" wide screw top* tube ... it was certainly an 'interesting' experience! I can remember thinking that it would need to be a great shot ;)

* I mean, really? A screw top? Yes, it's probably more secure but ... :yikes: ... Absolutely no advise on technique or suggested/minimum quantity required was supplied ... I did wonder whether they intended you to screw the tube in ~ which would be less problematic that trying to aim into a half inch tube! ;) :rofl:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Some parts of me are younger than others...
My mind is 18 - my knees are 180!
My liver is getting to be immortal now as it has been pickling in Laphroiag tonight ... and will for a few nights to come!
Being the "man who has everything" means that folk tend to get a bit stuck for prezzie ideas until they recall my fondness for Malts :)
I had a great day - lazy start, cooked breakfast, then out to the Wildlife park for a spot of birdwatching and a chance meeting with the guy who taught me to paddle a corracle before a luchg of Rabbit Tagine on Basmati rice. I managed about a mile walk despite forgetting my walking stick and then went home to start packing for the Bush Moot and my physio workout - sweetened by some great chocs that were my other prezzie!
Yup - a pretty good birthday :)
Thanks for all the good wishes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE