Happy birthday: BushcraftUK - 10 years!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
WOW... just wish I had found it earlier... well done everyone :).

Wish there was a 10th Birthday Tee Shirt :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Happy 10th Birthday BCUK

Thanks to Tony and his team for getting this place together, I've made many new friends through the forum and had some magical experiences and trips as a result of it, here's to another 10 years and some ...

:beerchug:

Classic newbie post for the first one ever goodjob Tone

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Fantastic achievement! Well done Tony and all the team!
:You_Rock_

On another note, I see the first thread is still being repeated 10 years later :lmao:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
love this place, here is to another 10 years of happy times, meeting new people, and learning all i can.
thanks tone.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Thanks Tony and team for making this the best forum I have come across on the web....oh. and :hapbirth:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Awww that threads just great... I love the way someone welcomed Tony to the forum about 8yrs after it was started, seems like the SOH hasn't changed much over the years... or the generousity :) Congratulations, Tony and the all the crew who have sailed in her... just hope in 3 years time, you don't find you have a stroppy teenager!!

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Many happy returns BCUK :You_Rock_:hapbirth:

Like others, I've had many truly great experiences and made many friends as a result of being on here and my life is richer.

Long may it continue-here's to another decade of clicking the 'New posts' button.

Thank you so much Tony and the Modfathers :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE