Handy hammocks discount code.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I've managed to persuade Jason at Handyhammocks to kindly offer us a discount for a limited time only:

The code bcuk is valid until
midnight (UK time) on Sunday 24th August. It will give people £20 off on any orders over £99.

http://www.handyhammock.co.uk/order

It's the lightest portable hammock stand/hammock available.

Cheers

Mike

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I've seen a number of people do different things - over a ridgeline. or over walking poles over a ridegline. That's the easy bit. People have rigged up the "stand only" option to work with all manner of hammock WBBB's, Ridgerunners etc.

S1lver

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2013
Windsor
I am very tempted to take advantage of this offer and go for the stand only option to use with my DD hammock. Either for the garden or those occasions where I want to use a campsite for some proper facilities or wild campings not an option.

Firstly does anyone have any experience or tips on using the stands with this hammock?

Secondly my thinking is that hanging a tarp over the top in an A frame style using a couple of walking poles fully extended to get enough height to fit under would work. Again, any experience of this or helpful hints and tips?

Thanks in advance

Steve

S1lver

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2013
Windsor
Thanks mountain I'll register and do some research. Thread linked was a good starter for ten.

Assistance much appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
I have had for some time. I bought hammock and the adjuster kit for use with my Hennessey.

What you will need to do is adjust the length if cord in the spacers at the bottow so the angles are correct. I have the standard hammock on Maillons so I can fit it quickly.

It is easy to put up and I have used it quite a lot on holiday or in the garden.

When I use it with my HH it is low, but you are still hanging.

I do recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S1lver

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2013
Windsor
Ordered the double strut kit Thursday night, arrived Saturday morning.

Really swift and efficient turn around.

First impressions similar to others who have seen this kit. Light and well engineered.

Will post a further impression once Ive had a play with it!

Thanks again for the heads up on this item. I have been looking for a portable standalone option for a while so really pleased.

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE