Handmade heavy weight canvas swag FS

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Pics as below. A superb handmade heavy duty canvas swag made by the fair hands of Craeg of this parish. Never been used outdoors. Can be rolled up with a mat and sleeping bag inside, although this will obviously make it larger and heavier. It is made from 15oz marine grade canvas and is bomb proof to say the least. Extremely good quality and will last ya a lifetime.

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

?
IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

A link to when Craeg made it, http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81948

Total length is 94", width is 35". The Thermarest and buffalo sleeping bag are for illustration only and not inc in the sale. It is a standard length Thermarest in the picture to give you an idea of length.

I would like £100 for this fine item. The money will be put towards an Exped down mat so if you have have a 9LW down mate then a trade would be great.

Cheeers

Last edited:

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
The 94" is the total length. The covered part comes up to my shoulders and I'm 5'7. Ideally if yOur tall then all that is needed is a 2 to 3' length added to the top cover, a very easy mod I'm told.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE