Hand Made Mora BUSHCRAFT/2010 sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Having recently acquired a Mora Bushcraft Forest and the equally good "2010", I set to work on a replacement sheath, because as expected; the plastic sheaths supplied, are a bit insecure for my liking.

I tried something similar to the woody type but then went back to my "Mora Plus" template and simply enlarged it a little and beefed up the stitching a bit.

As ever, I've used 70lb artificial sinew, all hand sewn, 3.5mm veg tanned cow hide, hand dyed and finished with a few coats of carnauba wax. A heavy chrome "d" ring is fitted to allow the fitting of the detachable drop loop, which though not pictured, is included in the sale.

This shows the knife and sheath ( knife is NOT included)
PC160074.jpg

This shows the recommended "setup" ( again; knife & firesteel NOT included) you can of course fit the steel from the bottom if you wish to.
PC160075.jpg

and a shot of the belt loop ( the "2010" is simply to denote this years work, next year they'll be "2011";))
PC160077.jpg

This sheath will happily accept all the knives that my Mora Plus sheath takes, though some may seem a bit lost/out of proportion:D

I'm asking £28.50 for this please including p&p ( 1st class recorded)

as usual; cheque, postal order or paypal if you sort out the fee's

given the current state of the postal system, I can't promise fast delivery. I always use royal mail 1st class recorded and they usually deliver the next day, two at the most (mon-fri) however, I can only promise immediate despatch on receipt of payment and then it's up to postman pat;)

pm and post please

thanks for looking

R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE