Hand made leather belt pocuhes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Three Middle Earth inspired belt pouches for sale in the ever popular 'sporran' style. Perfect for keeping all your possibles on hand, from Lembas to Kingsfoil.

Everything on these is hand made and of a quality that will satisfy the most stubborn Dwarf lord or the most demanding Elvish king. They are made from oak tanned leather and genuine middle earth merino sheepskin (New Zealand is technically Middle Earth ;) ). All lace is hand cut veg tan, and all stitching is hand saddle stitched.
Each pouch is hand carved by me, but I've also tried a new technique on the map pouch: the trees and mountains are burned in. I think it turned out rather nice and looks very 'mappish'. Those die hard fans of Tolkien should be able to recognise which iconic area of Middle Earth is depicted here. :)

I've included a few close ups to show the quality of the edge burnishing and stitching, but please forgive my terrible photography. I assure you my leather work is much better!

Each pouch measures app. 6.5" x 7" and has a final coat of sno seal applied, so water beads right off.

Edge braiding or lacing, or other custom elements can be added at extra cost if you wish. I can also make matching belts if required.

Price is £59 each, including paypal fees. I'm happy to post anywhere in the world at buyer's cost. I will leave them for sale here for a while before putting them up elsewhere to give my fellow BCUKers a chance to own them before others.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE