Hand Forged Firesteel Sets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Hello once again! :)

And as usual I have for sale these hand made fire steel sets. The steel itself is forged by me from carbon steel and gives out beautiful sparks. I do pack it up in a leather bag, with some charred cloth and flint for a start. That makes it a complete set for your adventures in fire lighting.

il_570xN.926365574_mqus.jpg

il_570xN.926109835_9ss5.jpg

il_570xN.926365404_j32p.jpg

il_570xN.926109925_ovlq.jpg

Specs:
The steel itself is about 8cm in length and 3cm in height with around 4mm in width. They do vary from piece to piece as I do not clone them and never try to, so you can choose from smallish to larger one if you wish. If you want something special, just let me know and we'll work it out.

Quantity: I do make them around 10 a bunch, whenever I run out of them I re-stock. 10 at the moment.

Price: 14 pounds a piece. P&P and Paypal fees included. Shipped worldwide.

Have a great day! Andy.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
No link to Milius.

Just to say I bought two of thee sometime back - really swift service, great item and still going strong!

Happy customer here.

mr_magicfingers

May 15, 2012
London
My kit arrived yesterday. Lit the woodburner in the living room with it, easier to use than I expected and a lovely thing to hold and use. Thanks very much.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I have had one of these firesteels for a couple of years now, many a blaze started both at home and in the wilds, they are both very functional and pleasant on the eye. I collect firesteels and this is one of my go to ones. Buy one you will not be let down.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
I have had one of these firesteels for a couple of years now, many a blaze started both at home and in the wilds, they are both very functional and pleasant on the eye. I collect firesteels and this is one of my go to ones. Buy one you will not be let down.

Cheers mate! It has been a long journey with you guys and I couldn't be happier with the way things went! The funds raised here helps a lot towards my off grid cottage project and I can only say THANK YOU! :)

DogRose

Forager
Apr 19, 2015
Isle of Wight
Hi Andy, sorry for the delay, just wanted to let you know my set arrived and I'm very happy with it- it works like a charm :D
firesteel.jpg
Thanks mate!

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Hi Andy, sorry for the delay, just wanted to let you know my set arrived and I'm very happy with it- it works like a charm :D
attachment.php

Thanks mate!

Nice! Lit a fireplace myself just the other day, wanted to show local kids some magic and got the spark in the charcloth the first strike! That was too easy....

mr_magicfingers

May 15, 2012
London
Cheers mate! It has been a long journey with you guys and I couldn't be happier with the way things went! The funds raised here helps a lot towards my off grid cottage project and I can only say THANK YOU! :)

Do you have any information on your cottage project, that sounds interesting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE