Hand forged Firesteel kit's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
SWMBO is watching trash on tv. So I had to find something to do.

70d58a4aadf8fc567da84c4f1f577756.jpg

2d98281b3ccce24d0139ba8a0de5e476.jpg

6c2db5932ee830c30c1efb2d8abcef52.jpg

Works a charm.

Thanks again and can't recommend this enough.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Yes I do, I'll PM you about it.

Going away for a quick fix in a hospital so all the shipping is suspended until next week. Sorry .

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Hello, I'm back. All went better then expected, so I can send you sets tommorow. If you got replied you have a set ready for you. There might be a few left afterwards, but if you want to book please POST HERE the first to post is the first to get. No more forging for me until next year but sure I'll be back with some more later. :)

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
I'm almost positive on getting one of these but no money on PayPal at the moment and my birthday is on Sunday would it be possible to reserve one for two weeks please so I can persuade parents to put money on Paypal 😉

Gallus

Nov 17, 2014
Essex
Hey Milius,

If you have any left, I'll take one right now!

Send me the "how to" and I'll pay right away!

Tracker NTS-054

Forager
Sep 8, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Received today... What a beautifully well made item! You can tell it's been made in a very traditional way! Just what I was looking for! I will be replacing the charcloth with amadou and some charred punk wood at some point tonight.

Thanks again!
Lewis

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Received today... What a beautifully well made item! You can tell it's been made in a very traditional way! Just what I was looking for! I will be replacing the charcloth with amadou and some charred punk wood at some point tonight.

Thanks again!
Lewis

Have fun :)

I have sold all I had. Thanks everyone for your support and see you on other threads ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE