Hand forged Billhooks..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Dear all.

Continuing to have a clear out....Christmas is coming and the goose is...

Now, you all know what is the most superior edged tool to use for Bushcraft............that's right, a billhook. It has long been a well known fact that billhooks are only used by men, masters of their trade, the axe, being used by the apprentices dreaming of the day that they are skilled enough to use a hook.

As these are still hand forged on machinery that was installed in 1897, you can take my word that you will not find any hooks out there like theses, you can shave with these tools.

I have at least 9 of these and the price is £35 including P+P and I have let the BB guys know as well.

Paypal and cash only and any questions then please ask away and please find below an image of the Newton - a beautiful tool, you need no other.

PM for payapl address and if you have any questions.

newton.jpg

Best wishes.

Jack.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Hi Jack ,I'd like 1 please.
Im just heading away for a few days but if you PM me your details i will sort payment as soon as i get back.
(should be home for the weekend)

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Jack

Are these made by Morris of Dunsford, or are they made by someone else?

Cheers

Rat

Hi Rat - yes by the Morris guys and all were sent yesterday so should be with everyone today/tomorrow and have a small handful left if foks need one.

Best wishes.

Jack.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Hi Jack, mine arrived safely yesterday.
Only had time for a very quick play but it's a serious tool.
Just need to work up a sheath design now.
Many thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE