Hampshire

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Hi Never2L8

There's actually a reasonable number of us who live in or close to the Blackwater Valley area.

Moduser lives in Farnborough, I'm in Aldershot, Bambodoggy is somewhere near Frimley, there's a couple of mates of mine (Taz and pfadfinder, who are BCUK members but don't post much nowadays) also in Farnborough; and AndyN's in Basingstoke.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Yer, I'd be up for that.....could go for a mooch about up on some of the MoD land too if you like? ? ?

I'm away skiing towards the beginning of Jan so end of Jan or Feb is good for me.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

Never2L8

Mar 29, 2006
Hants
Sounds good. I assume you are familiar with the Prince of Wales near Farnborough North station? Could do MoD land ramble too. Jan/Feb would be good. Any dates or other locations suggested? Also like the sounds of Sussex meet.

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Never2L8 said:
I assume you are familiar with the Prince of Wales near Farnborough North station? Could do MoD land ramble too. Jan/Feb would be good.

As it happens that's pretty much my old man's local and I often walk my mutts around the lake on the other side of the tracks. Might be a nice place to meet up and then head over to Frimley Green, drop off the truck and go and get lost on the MoD land behind :)

I know he's not online for a few days over xmas but I'm sure Phil562 would like to join us and maybe Mark_a if he's about :) Could end up quite a little gang of us! lol :lmao:

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
bambodoggy said:
As it happens that's pretty much my old man's local and I often walk my mutts around the lake on the other side of the tracks. Might be a nice place to meet up and then head over to Frimley Green, drop off the truck and go and get lost on the MoD land behind :)

I know he's not online for a few days over xmas but I'm sure Phil562 would like to join us and maybe Mark_a if he's about :) Could end up quite a little gang of us! lol :lmao:

sounds like a great idea Bam. :D

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
andyn said:
sounds like a great idea Bam. :D

Don't be thinking that's me offering to organise it..... I just do the turning up late and getting lost parts of the day....closely followed by otter watching at the pub on the canal ;) :lmao:

(Oh and all my Jan saturdays are now filled with either work or socials so it'll have to be a sunday or sometime in Feb for me now :) )

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
LOL @ Otter watching!!!! :lmao: I'm sure she started to believe you after the third time of saying it.

Likewise with Jan. But if others want to throw some date suggestions around then i'll try to make it.

Never2L8

Mar 29, 2006
Hants
Can anyone make pub and walk between New Year and Christmas? What about the 27th/28th. Pub first or after (or both?) :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE