Hammocks for my Scouts.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi there, looking for about 5 hammocks for my scout group. I’ve initially been looking at the DD Scout ones. I personally love sleeping in my Hennessey, but we can justify the money.

Does anyone know a cheap site to get the dd scout hammocks? With or without tarps?

Thanks for reading, Tom

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
It is always worth dropping Nick and the folks at DD an email for such things, I was looking for some when he was having supply issues on new stock and was offered to great deals on previous year stock, I got almost twice the number of ex-stock travel hammocks with the "not quite midge proof" nets (makes little difference for the use they'll get) compared to what I had budgeted for scout hammocks that were still in transit. :D

Of course now I just get SWMBO .... and just why cant I have ???? when there are 15 hammocks and tarps upstairs :twak:

ive contacted him and hes offered us a great deal! thanks guys! quite tempted to get one myself, but them the SWMBO would go mad, the spare room has been turned into a tent store already, she does ask why i need 6+ different sleep systems :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE