Hammock questions

Jan 22, 2006
uk
bush pod pro is a great hammock, very large and you can wrap one layer over yourself (hence the pod) if you dont have a tarp up and the weathers bad.

I sleep without a tarp in summer, as if i want to sleep out in the open then i put up with the rain and twigs etc that fall on you.

to be able to see the sky at night is fantastic
:)

only thing is I'm not sure you can get them anymore, i thought they closed down a while ago - just googled them and it looks like they're not around anymore. I got mine 2nd hand, try ebay etc. Amazingly easy to set up, i use lightweight carabiners now, but i used knots for a few years.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi all,
just to let you i will be doing another dd group buy in a month or so. and i can still get the truenorth tarps if anyone is after one.
sandbag :)

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
hi all,
just to let you i will be doing another dd group buy in a month or so. and i can still get the truenorth tarps if anyone is after one.
sandbag :)

That's good news Sandbag, i think i might wait then in buying a DD and tarp set up. :D

Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated. All i need now is to know how to set it up properly with the correct knots etc. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE