Hammock and Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
Hi,

I have a couple of items that I am interested in trading these are as follows:

A German Army Sleeping Bag - it is in used but good condition, it is the type with arms in that can be used as a coat with the foot box folded up and attached to the straps on the back of the bag. The insulation is box quilted synthetic type. It is a generous size. I found it only suited to 3 season use, it was definately too cold to use last winter. I am swapping it because I have recently upgraded to a hennessy hammock and group buy under blanket.

A SAS style British Army Jungle Hammock/Stretcher - This was previously unissued before I owned it. There are no side poles with the hammock. The brass D rings which connect the hammock to the straps have been replaced with 8mm parachord. I have upgraded to a hennessy hammock as such this hammock is redundant. The hammock is extremely strong and is in good condition.

I will consider any interesting offers.

Regards

Stewey. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE