HAllo from Denmark.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LumberjackDK

Jul 1, 2013
Denmark
www.youtube.com
Hi..

I'll been over here for a while now, just reading an learning more. Great site, thanks.

I'm a 'moderator' or board-member for the Danish Bushcraft menbers. We are a small country but we have 350+ on the site now, so it's a great start.

I'll been a bushcrafter all my life, but diddent now it had a name. Wen I was a kid we just call it going to the woods. I'll love the time out, did a lot of backpacking in the early years, now it's more or less only BC an the skills that come along.
I'm always looking to learn new stuff, an love to read in here an get info.

I'm also on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxEILgHVWki_4onR8eS52ZA

I'm a hobbyist knifemaker - The time in the workshop is like terapi for me. Love the focus an time it takes to make tools.

Hope you guy's well welcome me an I'll promise to post more of my own stuff here in the futher :)

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Hello and welcome! What part of Denmark are you from? I have spent quite a lot of time in Aalborg; only work though, nothing fun :)

Swjoergensen

Mar 17, 2013
Denmark
Glad to have you here mate, nice to see another dane on the site.
What Danish bushcraft community is that? don't think I know of it.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE