Haddo Wander

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
At the weekend I decided to visit one of our sites that we use for our North East Scotland meets. There was a brief period of sunshine early in the morning but it soon clouded over.

Thought I would share these. If anyone has any comments/suggestions on some of these shots please feel free to let me know as I am still learning. :)

Enjoy.....

hangingon by pandabean2010, on Flickr

IMG_8502 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

IMG_8495 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

IMG_8460 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

Can you see the old man of the woods? :)

IMG_8456 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

IMG_8433 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

IMG_8430 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

IMG_8420-2 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

IMG_8415 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

IMG_8405 by pandabean2010, on Flickr

Full-Lake-Panorama-crop-web by pandabean2010, on Flickr

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Haddo is one of my favourite places to visit. In fact my profile picture was taken there on an Easter egg hunt a few years ago.

Back in 2001/2 I used to run the theatre up at the house. I try to get there for a wander whenever I'm up in the area.

Great photos too. Thanks for sharing.

Haddo is one of my favourite places to visit. In fact my profile picture was taken there on an Easter egg hunt a few years ago.

Back in 2001/2 I used to run the theatre up at the house. I try to get there for a wander whenever I'm up in the area.

Great photos too. Thanks for sharing.

I can tell exactly where your avatar photo was taken. :) Our yearly meets happen in the woods directly behind you.

Thanks for the comments folks. Going to head off on another wander this weekend.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Lovely country you have up there. Never manage to make it that far north but i need to.
Stunning photography of-course.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE