Habitat with most odds off obtaining all your wild food needs in the U.K.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan
Again, what are the facts of that?
You have now picked out a minority group of people with a specific diet and decided they all have no teeth and no muscles.
That doesn’t provide any basis to your claims.
You can eat as much fruit as you want, because as much fruit as you want is not 300 apples a day.

I eat at least 6 pieces of fruit a day as part of health balanced diet.
Every fruitarian iv seen in person and online has teeth like a row off bombed houses literally .A fruitarian with muscles is ingesting dianabol with his apples.

Reactions: 1 pot hunter

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan
Have you met many hunter gatherers ? I have met a few. Most are very lean, but they freely admit that given the opportunity they'd get fat. They (well, the interpreters) said that they said that being here (they were visiting, part of a cultural exchange)that our lives were easy. They didn't want to lose their traditions or their culture but they would like reliable food sources......so, your 'noble savage' idea is based on false premise. Basically if they could access it, they'd eat it.

You are now insulting other members. Please go and read the rules and guidelines you agreed to when you joined the forum.

Mine are small, but there are so many of them, I can gather a handful in moments. They're sweet, bubblegum sweet, but they're full of seeds.
All the cultivated ones have is more liquid, not more sweetness.

View attachment 83460
I never once used the term noble savage that came from u

Reactions: 1 pot hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE