Habitat with most odds off obtaining all your wild food needs in the U.K.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan
So if you have a life threatening disease you would miss the medical profession and conduct a series of experiments in the hope of discovering a cure? Skip the whole science thing with it’s silly rules,
peer reviewing papers and rigour.
Obesity is not a disease lot things are self inflicted Covid ect is totally diff story

Reactions: 1 pot hunter

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan
So if you have a life threatening disease you would miss the medical profession and conduct a series of experiments in the hope of discovering a cure? Skip the whole science thing with it’s silly rules,
peer reviewing papers and rigour.
A lot can be said for exercise and eating naturally id argue that eliminates a lot off diseases that are metabolic in nature anyway.

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan
I’m still waiting for the fruit and sugar facts.

Still waiting for the facts about fruit containing more sugar now than before etc…
There's millions online and how fructose impacts the liver ,and it's obvious in real life open a cultivated strawberry you can see the sugar open a tiny wild one and compare the 2. You don't need a 350 page thesis to explain it maybe your forgetful in that case read this 50 times.

nigelp

Native
Jul 4, 2006
New Forest
newforestnavigation.co.uk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If still yet to see a Hunter gatherer with modern diseases like "obesity" not a disease just insane greed and selfishness.

Have you met many hunter gatherers ? I have met a few. Most are very lean, but they freely admit that given the opportunity they'd get fat. They (well, the interpreters) said that they said that being here (they were visiting, part of a cultural exchange)that our lives were easy. They didn't want to lose their traditions or their culture but they would like reliable food sources......so, your 'noble savage' idea is based on false premise. Basically if they could access it, they'd eat it.

You are now insulting other members. Please go and read the rules and guidelines you agreed to when you joined the forum.
yes because off scents that is a huge aspect off taste.Plus they are miniscule

Mine are small, but there are so many of them, I can gather a handful in moments. They're sweet, bubblegum sweet, but they're full of seeds.
All the cultivated ones have is more liquid, not more sweetness.

1699566501089.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE