Guyot Designs SS bottles and splash guards

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Dear all.

Haven't got a great deal of these and just for the record - I am not a trader or retailer but these stainless steel bottles are made by Guyot Designs and I will also include a splash guard too - see below for the science bit!

Standard & Commuter Bottles

GDStandard.jpg

GDCommuter.jpg

# High-quality & ultra-durable
# 18/10 surgical grade stainless steel
# Lifetime warranty
# Leak-proof lid attaches with adjustable rope cable
# Healthy, leach-free alternative to polycarbonate
# 100% recyclable
# 63mm mouth works with wide mouth water purifiers & accessories
# Also available in 24 oz
# Add a SplashGuard™ for easy, no spill drinking!

Volume: 38 oz (1.1L) (Standard)
Dimensions: 8” H x 3.5” Diameter
Weight: 12.9 oz

We were immediately impressed by the quality and style of this new line of stainless steel bottles from Guyot Designs. Modeled after the popular wide mouth (e.g. Nalgene®) bottles, they're a smart alternative for those that love the wide mouth feature but want to avoid polycarbonate. Made from ultra-durable, single walled surgical grade 18/10 stainless steel. Clean, sleek design is built for the outdoors but stylish enough for everyday use. Leak-proof lid (made of glass enforced nylon) attaches to bottle with strong rope cable that also is adjustable / removable. Insert a SplashGuard™ into bottle mouth for easy drinking.

Stainless steel bottles are reusable, risk-free containers that do not leach toxins into contents. Recent studies link toxins such as Bisphenol A (BPA) to breast cancers and reproductive mutations. Plastics leach carcinogens including BPA during regular use, exposure to heat and especially after cleaning. From manufacturing to use and disposal, plastics pollute our health and environment.

The Lid
Our standard lid is anything but ordinary. With its Sterling™ climbing rope cable there is zero risk that your lid will break off on the trail. The glass reinforced plastic makes a solid seal, and won't crack in extreme temperatures.

Splash Guard
Splashguard.gif

This SplashGuard addressed all of our great customer feedback. We removed the second drinking opening, added a large drainage hole and improved the fit in Nalgene bottles. This SplashGuard fits most wide-mouth bottles on the market.

Retail price for slpash guard and bottle £23 and for sale for £12.99 each including P+P

Please PM for Paypal address and if you have any questions then please fire away!

Best wishes.

Jack.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just bumping this to see if anyone knows of a source for reasonably priced Splash Guards?

Thanks

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Seriously, why resurrect a 5 year old thread?:confused:

Because Google supplied this thread as a result and I know lots of people here have Guyot bottles and so could probably supply an up to date response.

< If thats alright with you ?>

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Because Google supplied this thread as a result and I know lots of people here have Guyot bottles and so could probably supply an up to date response.

< If thats alright with you ?>

No offense meant but this is a zombie thread if ever there was one.

I got briefly excited that someone was selling cheap guyot bottles again until I noticed the date - I imagine all the other people viewing this thread were expecting the same thing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE