Guitarstrap for a mate, Picture Heavy ( manufactured feb 2013)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Hey everyone,

Lets get back to my delayed posting of leatherwork ^^
Today it is time for the first guitarstrap I made, which I made for a good mate of mine which also takes care of the audio for the Green Route Project Docu we plan to shoot.
Thus He deserved something special for his birthday. And because he likes both the really Hardcore stuff but also has a predilection for the Old school, somewhat western stuff I made him a special kinda design.
But enough chatter here it is;

_MG_2288copy_zps2656cc62.jpg

_MG_2290copy_zps460b7a01.jpg

_MG_2290copy_zps460b7a01.jpg

_MG_2279copy_zps319e5bdc.jpg

_MG_2274copy_zpse6baabd6.jpg

The BG Stands for the band he played in as a guitarist, called Barren Grounds, sadly they stopped because of the success of their other band.
But hey you win some you lose some.
And just for the record, I made this Strap in February 2013.
I did a pretty coarse particle in the dyeing pattern as it would suit the style of their music better.
they are playing something coarse as well ^^
The photo's were all prefinish, as I did not yet use Sheen, I used a finish made of Pine pitch, beeswax, and linseed oil. which worked superb in water repelling but left a more uneven finish, with a little striping.
Aka the reason I changed to Sheen ;)

Hope you guys like it, and tommorrow I will be back with something new, and you guys can choose which
Vote 1 for a Archery bracer, lost by the British Postal Service,
or
Vote 2 for a Sheridan Style Guitarstrap
or
Vote 3 for a pair of Wristbands I made for a lovely couple

Let me know what you guys think

Yours sincerely Ruud

Last edited:

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Thanks everyone, And Mary Indeed he was,
He was really really chuffed with it, but has already had it for a Year now ^^
I made this one in February 2013, as I said I was a little behind on my documentation XD

Yours sincerely Ruud

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Thanks for the kind words guys, really appreciated!
and for Halftime we will tally up the scores, We have 2 votes for the another guitarstrap, and zero for the bracer and wristbands.

Yours sincerely Ruud

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Thanks guys, and dont worry Hamish there is still plenty coming XD
And Dave do I understand that you would like to have about 10 pics a product? cause in that case I could most certainly satisfy your needs XD
Yours sincerely Ruud

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Haha Thanks allot mate,
and its just practice passion, and a tad of being able to stick with it due to a major case of hyper focusing.
God do I love my ADD XD

Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE